Friday, February 26, 2016

Week 8 Forum

Topic 1 Class Blog:

I really enjoyed reading Moriah Hoskins article on Judi Madarus the lunch lady on campus at LBCC. I thought it was very easy to follow, and had some great information on what she likes to do outside of campus like watching her kids play sports. I thought Moriah did very well outsourcing other students for quotes toward the end of the write up. The quotes from students about how nice Madarus the lunch lady is while on the job really helps the article's richness. If there was one thing I would suggest to Moriah, I would just say that this is a profile article and a picture would have been beneficial. Other than that I think this article is very well-written and there are not many mistakes that bulge out at you. For a follow up story, you could get maybe another article related to how good the cafe is here on campus to LB students, because of the hard work of employees and dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment