Friday, February 19, 2016

Week 7 Forum

Topic 1: I was able to talk to Jayme Frazier yesterday morning about the profile I wrote, she had great things to say, and was excited to see some of the quotes her players had to say about her. Jayme is very friendly but I know that this profile write up could use some more detail about her life and she mentioned that.

I was certainly pleased from what she had to say, but there is definitely room in this article for improvement. I think it could be longer as well with more in-depth detail about how Jayme
got to LB as well as earning her coaching role. There were no factual errors but I feel like that is because I didn't provide "enough" facts to start with.

Things that I can change for next time is my approach. Next time I am going to set up a recording device on my phone because she had a lot of information to give but I may have missed some of the key points which would have helped me in my write up.

No comments:

Post a Comment